Sunday, 7 August 2016

I Invite You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. My love for you is everlasting, and perfect. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I invite you to holiness this day. I invite you to break free from the ways of the world, and to draw near to Me. I invite you to live as saints, for My glory. Beloved, do not refuse Me. Holiness is expected of you. Break free from the world. Grow in love. Your spiritual nature must triumph over your carnal nature. You would do well to remember this. Live in faith. See the world through My eyes. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Do not give in to pleasures of the flesh. Mortify your bodies. Offer them up to Me as a living sacrifice for the conversion of sinners. Offer them up to Me each day. Die to yourselves. Die to your very desires. Honor Me. Honor Me through the sanctity of your marriages. Give Me your fiat. I wait on you. I hope in you. Do not deceive Me, Little Ones. Do not break My heart. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom