Thursday, 25 August 2016

I Will Not Settle For Scraps

Children Created For My Glory,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not delay. Do not refuse Me, and break My heart so. Surrender unto Me. Enter into My divine will this day. Accept My divine will over you, and your families. Do not mock Me. Do not pretend to any honor, and remain in a state of mortal sin. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Give Me permission to teach you My ways. Beloved, My standards are not unreasonable. You are perfectly capable of keeping My commandments. They are not unattainable. Beloved, I know what is best for each, and every one of you. Accept My corrections with love. When things appear to difficult to you, remember that I expect only the best you have to give. I will not settle for scraps. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Rejoice in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom