Sunday, 14 August 2016

Increase Your Prayer Time

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Author of Life. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Live for My glory. Repent, My Little Ones. Do not keep any sin upon your souls. Be right with Me. Many will soon cross over into the Spiritual realm. Millions will be thrown into the fires of Hell. O My Children, return to Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Be holy as your Father on High is holy. There is no other option. You must be holy. Obey My commandments, and humble yourselves in My sight. Do not call down My wrath upon yourselves. Live as saints. Pray for your families. Lead your children back to the fold. Act today. Abandon the ways of the world. Make time for Me. Abide in Me. My return is imminent. I do not desire a single soul in Hell. Help Me to bring about much change in your broken world. Conversions must happen. Please help Me. Increase your prayer time. Kneel before Me in adoration. Implore My mercy upon the souls under Satan s control. Break the ties which chain them to Evil. I hope in you. Serve in all humility. Pray, Beloved.  I will use all your prayers for My glory. Simply obey. I bless you, and leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom