Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Let Your Gratitude Pour Forth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory, the Alpha and the Omega. I desire to abide in you. Abide in Me. Enter into My divine will, and offer up thanksgiving for all that I provide. Always be grateful to Me. Be grateful for all trials, and purification, for they are designed to draw you closer to Me. Let your gratitude embellish the lives of all those who meet you. Let your gratitude pour forth from your hearts, and inundate your world. Witness of your gratitude towards Me. Do not delay. Souls are waiting to hear your words of appreciation. Millions need to know the magnitude of the blessings I provide. Therefore witness. Witness to all. Walk in obedience. I will reward your faithfulness to Me. I love you so. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom