Saturday, 13 August 2016

Live For, And In My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Accept My corrections, Beloved, for time is of the essence. I need your prayers. Pray without ceasing. Pray for conversions. Do not tire of prayer. Persevere in love. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Seek My divine will for yourselves, and for all humanity. Live for, and in My divine will. Grow in holiness. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Trust in Me. Trust Me completely. Abandon your free will at My feet. Do not question My master plan. Do not question My ways. Love. Serve in all humility, and remain obedient unto Me. I invite you to serve for My glory. Join the ranks of the elect. Decide for Me. Break free from Satan. He is The Deceiver. Refuse to live in a web of lies. Be holy. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom