Monday, 29 August 2016

Millions Are Returning

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears fruition. Abandon the ways of the world. Enter into My divine will. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Pray without ceasing. Millions are returning to Me now. Destruction has brought them to their knees. They turn to Me for strength, and for consolation. I rejoice in this. Beloved, pray for many more will know great destruction for I ardently desire to bring all My children back to the fold. Persevere in prayer. Your efforts will be rewarded when you cross over into the spiritual realm. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom