Monday, 15 August 2016

Much Change

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. My plans near fruition. Trust in Me. Hope in what is to come. Do not fear. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I have waited for these events to occur for so long. Rejoice in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Give Me all the glory. Keep no glory for yourselves, for you are truly not the author of anything. I gift you with ideas, with situations, and with people who help you rise to success. Claim nothing for yourselves. Be grateful for all that I provide. Witness to Me. Witness to My tremendous love for you. Witness to all that I have done in your lives. Expect miracles to befall you still. Remain obedient. Love as never before. Enter into My divine will, and obey My every instruction. Much change is on the horizon for all humanity. Prepare with prayer, and fasting. Offer up thanksgiving for My master plan. I hope in you. Serve in all humility. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom