Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Offend Me No More

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. I need your help. Pray. Pray without ceasing, Beloved, for time is of the essence. So many refuse Me. Millions refuse to honor, and obey Me. They have given their hearts to Satan, and to the ways of the world. They only think of pleasure. Each day, they live to gratify their senses. Nothing else matters to them. Millions will be thrown into the Fires of Hell for all eternity for their refusal to obey Me, unless you intercede for them, and pray for their conversions. Beloved, time has run out. Do not spend your days before the television. Kneel before Me in adoration. Repent of all wrongdoings. Draw near to Me. Do not sin. Offend Me no more. Make time for Me. Start today. I bless you. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom