Monday, 1 August 2016

Pray That All Leaders Consecrate Themselves To Me, and My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Saints, the King of Glory, the One True God. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure, vessels of My glory. Enter into My divine will. Be holy. Seek to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Stop criticizing others. Look at yourselves. Change for My glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent now. Model holiness to those I place upon your path. Witness to My glory. Witness to the importance of being holy at this time. Witness to the Lost of My tremendous love for them. I will inspire you. I will send you My Spirit to touch the most difficult of hearts. Do not fear. Serve in all humility. Hope that My reign will be established in the hearts of all humanity. Pray that all leaders consecrate themselves to Me, and My divine will. Pray that Satan loses more ground with each passing day. Be vigilant. Persevere in prayer. Your petitions must reach My throne early in the morning. Ask for conversions. They will come. I hope in you. Rejoice in Me. I bless you, and place My seal upon your hearts. Shalom