Thursday, 11 August 2016

Progress Is Being Made

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. I desire to lead you into glory. Beloved, draw near to Me. Abandon the ways of the world. Enter into My divine will. Be holy. Ask Me what to do. Ask for direction, and I will enlighten you. Kneel before Me in all humility. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Change your standards. Break free from the world. Uproot all sin from your lives. Grow in obedience. Pray without ceasing. Conversions are taking place. Persevere in prayer. Millions will return to the fold, if you are faithful. Pray, and I will rejoice a little more each day. Progress is being made. Satan is quickly loosing ground. Be grateful for all that happens all around you. Do not judge. Simply pray, and hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom