Saturday, 20 August 2016

Protect Marriage At All Cost

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I created you for My glory, and My glory alone. Be right with Me. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Do not rob Me of what is mine. All glory belongs to Me. I have gifted you with much, yet you think yourselves the author of these gifts. Beloved, you must change for Me. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. Grow in holiness. Uproot all sin from your lives. Repent of all wrongdoings. Lead others to the fold. Model virtue to those around you. Model virtue at all times for you may be leading others to sin. Should others fall because of your terrible example, you will answer to Me for this. Be holy. I command you to love. Protect your families. Keep your covenant with Me, and those you love. The holy institution of marriage must be protected, and valued. Your children must learn the importance of marriage, and desire to enter into such covenants with Me, and their chosen spouse. Protect marriage at all cost. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom