Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Protect The Weak

Children Created For My Glory,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Author of All Things calls out to you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Lead others in prayer. Make time for Me. Pray without ceasing. Adore Me, and be grateful for all that I provide. Be grateful for each new day. Remain in a state of perpetual thanksgiving. My grace abounds. Cling to Me. Ask for what you require. Humble yourselves, and serve. Open your homes to the Lost. Give them shelter. Beloved, do not allow your governments to legislate against the poor, and to treat them unjustly. Stand your ground. Protect the weak. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom