Monday, 22 August 2016

Shine My Light To The World

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto the One True God. Desire to abide in Me. Draw near to Me more than ever. Give Me permission. Give Me reign. Kneel before My majesty. Kneel in all humility, and accuse yourselves of all wrongdoing. Repent. Repent while you have time. Events now escalate all over the Earth, and this very day millions will fall into the fire of Hell. Do not postpone your conversions for you may regret that decision upon your passing. Repent. Honor Me. Above all, honor Me, keep My commandments, and uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Grow in obedience to Me. I only desire what is best for you. Abandon your plans. Enter into My divine will, and pray that all you do will please Me. Strive for holiness. I have planted you in various cities of the world for My glory. You would do well to remember this. Shine My light to the world. Serve in all humility, and trust. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Conversions are under way, but many more are urgently needed. Pray. Fast and pray. Do your part. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom