Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Superficial Perfection

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission. I desire to lead you to holiness, and await your fiat. Beloved, enter into My divine will. Live for My divine will. Uproot all sin from your lives. Trust in Me. You are My heirs. Act as such. Do not break My laws. Do not turn your backs to Me. I hope in you. When you rise, give Me permission to transform you for My glory. As soon as you rise, desire to honor Me a little more that day. Avoid people, and occasions which lead you to sin. Make better choices, and persevere. Your eternal destination depends upon each decision you make during the course of your day. Grow in love. Your spiritual journey is truly all that matters. Abandon the ways of the world. Die to your flesh. Your quest for superficial perfection does not matter for it fails to resolve the underlying problems. Beloved, I desire holiness from you. I will gift you with a glorious body upon your entry into Heaven. Do not preoccupy yourselves so much on your outward appearance. I desire you healthy, but you must love yourselves as I love you. Do not make yourselves sick with diets, and fads of the world. Pray. Pray for conversions, and simply love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom