Tuesday, 16 August 2016

The Face Of The World Is About To Change

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me this day. Do not refuse Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy for the entire world. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor My standards. Keep My commandments. Accept My corrections as they reach you. Accept to change for My glory. Repent, Beloved. Repent of all wrongdoings. Return to the fold. Pray. Pray without ceasing for conversions, and for the Lost. Many conversions are expected by you, and they will occur for My glory. Offer up thanksgiving for all I do in answer to your prayer petitions. Be grateful to Me for all that I provide. Protect your respective nations with your prayers. Do not leave your countries without My protection. Many nations will tremble in fear. Hear Me. Pray, enter into My divine will, and trust in Me. The face of the world is about to change. Remain in prayer as events escalate before your very eyes. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom