Tuesday, 23 August 2016

This Is Not My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you so. My love for you is everlasting. Accept this love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am, the Author of Life. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will. Submit unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Give Me your hearts. I desire to establish My dominion there. Give Me your hearts, and kneel in all humility before Me. Know your place. Surrender to My majesty. Obey My every instruction. Keep My commandments, and persevere on your spiritual journey. Many have given up. Millions refuse Me, and mock My laws. Millions will suffer eternal damnation for their own selfish ways, for their refusal to obey, and surrender unto Me. Millions, Children. Millions will lose their salvific gift by their own fault. Their refusal will condemn them to an eternity of torment. Beloved, this is not My divine will. Pray. Pray in order to increase conversions by means of perfect contrition. Pray for this intention. My heart breaks for love of My children. Console My broken heart. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom