Monday, 8 August 2016

To Regain The Inner Beauty You Have Lost To Sin

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto the Great I Am. Desire holiness for yourself. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace, and mercy. I Am, the Potter, invites you to change. I hold you gently in the very palm of My hand, and desire to change you now. Accept to be broken by Me in order to regain the inner beauty you have lost to sin. Accept to die to yourself, in order to live for Me. Beloved, I will mold you into the most beautiful creation, if you let Me. Please accept My invitation to change. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Be as holy as you possibly can. Do not encourage sin. Do no encourage others to sin, or to live in sin. What you call freedom is only sin in disguise. Wake up. Satan controls you far too much. Walk in faith. Follow My commandments. Do not break My laws, and expect My mercy to cover your sins. Hear Me. I command you to obey. Obey at once. When you accept to be transformed, I will restore your inner beauty. Your light will shine for all to see. Many will then recognize the work of My hands. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. I yearn for you to glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do from this moment onward. Shalom