Wednesday, 10 August 2016

You Decide

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Do not fear. Give Me permission to transfigure you. I Am, the Potter, desires to mold you into vessels most pure. Accept My corrections. Accept the truth. Do not turn your backs to Me. Seek to honor Me every minute of your day. Uproot all sin from your lives. Break all ungodly soul ties. Repent of all wrongdoing. Beloved, time is of the essence. Many risk eternal damnation, and refuse to keep My laws, and statutes. Millions remain deaf to My repeated interventions in their lives. They think themselves saved, yet they openly break My commandments. Millions offend Me with sacrilegious communions each day. They do not believe in mortal sin. They do not fear Me, or My wrath. They do not believe in Hell. They err. When they enter Hell, they will realize the error of their ways. They will beg for mercy, and I will remain deaf to their supplications. I will grant them the desire of their hearts, an eternity with Satan.  Beloved, decide to glorify, to worship, to honor, and to obey only Me. Pick Me over Satan. When you choose Satan, you decide for an eternity of torment. Do not be deceived. Satan will promise you many things, but he plans your destruction. Do not walk blindly into his trap. Pray for discernment. Read My words of love to you. They contain all that you require. Read your Bibles, and spend time with Me. Draw near to Me. Enter into relationship with Me. Live for Me. Do not live for yourselves. Give Me your lives. Give Me your children, your spouses, your entire family. Walk in obedience, and in faith. Obstacles may come, but persevere. You must be without blemish to enter in My presence. Change your mindsets. Set your mind on Heaven, and on Me. I bless you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom