Wednesday, 17 August 2016

You Desperately Need Healing

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to minister to you. Beloved, you err. Abandon the ways of the world. Be right with Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and souls. My Little Ones, do not sin. Do not keep sin upon your souls. Satan has deceived you. Look at your lives. Take a close look at what you have done. You allow sin to grow, and to spread like a disease, without even as much as an afterthought. Beloved, grow in holiness. Keep My commandments for they are meant for your spiritual safety. Beloved, honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. You desperately need healing. Repent. Repent, and draw near to Me. Entire nations need to draw near to Me now. I will strip you of all possessions since you force My hand. Hear Me. Return to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom