Friday, 5 August 2016

You Dishonor Me By Your Actions, Words, And Thoughts

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Kneel before My majesty. Kneel before Me in all humility, and admit your wrongdoings. You dishonor Me by your actions, words, and thoughts far too often. Each time I look down upon you, you break My laws, and offend Me openly. Many of you are slaves to sin. Satan has reign over your souls. Repent. Be right with Me. Abandon your ways. You err. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Look to Me for direction. Accept My corrections. I command you to adore only Me. I Am, the One True God, commands you to destroy your idols. Return to Me. Kneel before Me, each morning. Glorify only Me. Do not steal from Me. All glory belongs to Me. Humble yourselves unto Me. Know your place. Obedience is expected from you. Live as My heirs. Failure to comply will result in your destruction. Obey. Obey Me now. I command you to walk in obedience, and love. I wait on you. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace, and hope in you. Shalom