Friday, 9 September 2016

Allow Me Finally To Rejoice In You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Rejoice in My master plan. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will, and truly desire to walk for My glory. My Little Ones, repent. Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be holy. Holiness is expected of you. I do not ask for the impossible. Start now. Many of you postpone your return to the fold. You err. You must be right with Me, for events now escalate, and millions will fall into the Fires of Hell for lack of discernment. Return to Me. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. Walk in faith. I hope in you. Return to Me today. Allow Me finally to rejoice in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom