Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Be Gentle

Children Created For My Glory,
Rejoice. I stand before you. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Seek My holy face. Make our relationship count. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission. I will not violate your free will. I only desire what is best for you. Know that My intentions are always for your spiritual growth. Allow Me to reign over your lives. Forgive those who hurt you. Pray for those who persecute you. Love your enemies. Be gentle. Through gentleness, and love, I will claim the hearts of many. Hope in this. Love always wins. I have victory. Wait on Me. Be patient. Never give up. Persevere in love. Open your hearts to change. When you accept to change your mindsets, your way of doing things, and your priorities, I will be free to guide your every step. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. Be holy. Never despair, Beloved. I ask not for the impossible. I promise to reward your efforts. Please Me more often. Your prayers now transform the world. Continue to pray for this intention. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom