Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Condition Your Minds For Success

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not refuse Me. Do not delay. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. I await your fiat. Accept My corrections, and draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Repent. Grow in holiness. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Question your decisions. Question the reasons which compel you to break My laws. Look at yourselves. Seek the Truth. Do not lie to yourselves. Examine your driving forces, and your motives for action. These must be aligned with My divine will. When you refuse to place Me first, you err. Be sure to honor Me at every minute of the day. Do not stray. Keep your heart pure. Your intentions must be worthy of Me. You would do well to remember this. Strive for holiness. Condition your minds for success. Make the right decision before acting upon it. I hope in you. Change for My glory. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom