Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Dare To Stand Out

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Abandon the ways of the world. Strive for holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. Break free from social norms. Break free from all that is accepted. Dare to stand out. Dare to stand your ground, and to speak the Truth. Embrace My divine will. Embrace My standards, and turn your backs to those who err. Seek to grow in faith. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Break habits which keep you in chains. Free yourselves from the world. Hope in Me. Love as I love. Do not judge. Love, and pray. Pray for conversions, and for manifestations of My divine will each day. Look for these daily. Keep your gaze on Me. I will reward your efforts. I always keep My promises. Walk in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom