Thursday, 22 September 2016

Do Not Accept Sin As Your Norm

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Abandon the cares of the world. Break free from your lies. Look at yourselves objectively. Look at your actions, and question your motives. Look at your mindsets, identify problems, and repent of all wrongdoing. Desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire holiness. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Do not accept sin as your norm. Hear Me, Children. Meet My standards, and keep My commandments in order to have a long life. Let the Truth lead you on your spiritual journey. Every step you take must be in the Light. Escape the Darkness. I hope in you. I ask not for the impossible. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom