Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Do Not Elect Fools

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Enter into My divine will. Draw near to Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Beloved, look around you. Corruption is everywhere. It grows as a cancer, and poisons the lives of those you love. My Little Ones, break free from the cares of your world. Be holy. Make every effort to answer My call. Uproot all sin from your lives. Abandon the ways of the world. Do not follow the example of the medias. Do not be lead so blindly into the slaughter. Satan plans your destruction. Live as saints. Never give up. Fight for truth. Fight to an end to what is wrong. Speak up. Tell your leaders what you expect of them. Demand that they remain accountable to you. Do not elect fools into Office. Cast your votes with discernment. Prepare for change. Pray for direction. Many nations fail to honor Me, and will know My wrath. You would do well to remember this. Keep My commandments, and humble yourselves before Me. Pray for your leaders to return to Me. Pray for them each day. Do not give up. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom