Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Do Not Expose Your Souls To Evil

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Claim your inheritance. Do not go about your day without placing Me first. Abandon all that does not give Me glory. Enter into holy relationships. Do not expose your souls to Evil. Question your motives. Discern even the motives of those around you. Do not walk blindly into situations which will force you to sin. Uproot all ungodly ties from your lives. Allow Me to teach you what is truly important. Honor your marriage covenant. Honor the ties which bond you to your children, and spouse. Value family. Protect the innocent, and model virtue to the young. Lead by your example. Do not judge your neighbour. Do not waste your time criticizing the actions of your peers. Look at your driving forces, and discover what fuels your ambitions. Be sure to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Give Me reign. Establish My sovereignty over every area of your lives. Honor Me, and Me alone. Break free from sin. Keep My commandments, and pray for an increase in faith. Magnify My most holy name. Gift Me in this fashion each morning. Abandon your free will unto Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom