Thursday, 29 September 2016

Enjoy This Time Of Service In My Sight

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not delay. Surrender unto the One True God. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. Abandon your fears. Follow My every instruction. Live as saints. Do not fear events foretold. Satan desires to fool you into submission. Never fear. Walk in faith. Cling to Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Grow in obedience. Grow in humility. Rely on Me for all that you require. Do not rely on your own efforts. Admit your dependence on Me. When you do admit your limitations, I will bless you beyond imagination. Admit your limits, and walk in faith. You will want for nothing. Trust Me with your lives. Rejoice in My love for you, Children. Ask for the desires of your heart, and expect Me to come through. Live in this fashion, and I will bestow riches, honor, and much responsibility unto you. Serve in My vineyard. Serve with love. Those who serve are never appreciated, but I will raise them to Me, gift them in return, and make them holy. Serve, and enjoy this time of service in My sight. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom