Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Events Will Now Compel You To Change

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I yearn for your love. Do not refuse Me. Beloved, I desire to lead you to holiness. Abandon the ways of the world. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be right with Me. Model virtue to those you love. Take up your mandates. Change. Events will now compel you to change in order to meet My standards. I have sent you countless warnings, and you openly mock, and defy Me. Beloved, when you decide to reject Me, I will do everything possible to regain your love. Beloved, when you err, when you are in mortal sins, your names are erased from the Book of Life. Until you return to Me in all obedience, your names will not appear there. Millions have fallen from grace. Millions refuse to open their hearts to Me. Beloved, soon you will be confronted with so many catastrophes that you will kneel before Me. Hear Me. I now act in order to bring you Home. You have forced My hand. Beloved, you only have yourselves to blame. Repent. Repent, and return to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom