Monday, 26 September 2016

Give Me Complete Reign

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Break all ungodly soul ties, and pray for the strength to do what is right. Return to your families. Return to Me. Admit your wrongdoings. Humble yourselves in My sight. Humble yourselves, and ask forgiveness from those you dishonor. Ask for forgiveness, but make things right according to My standards. Forget your standards. They dishonor Me. Kneel before Me in all humility, and repent. Admit your mistakes. Refuse to continue living a lie. Refuse to give Satan dominion over you. Give Me complete reign. Give Me reign over your marriage, your children, and your families. Make sure that My grace is able to reach your children. Do not prevent Me from touching the hearts of your Sons, and Daughters, because of your terrible example. Model virtue to all. Do not just pretend to be holy. Grow in holiness. Make holiness a priority. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom