Monday, 5 September 2016

I Am, The Provider... Walk In Faith

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without delay. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. My Little Ones, do not fear events foretold. I witness your reactions, and know the secrets of your hearts. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Events foretold must now unfold before your very eyes. Many will be stripped of all possessions. Some will starve to death. Beloved, be true to Me. Pray. Pray for multiplication of the food you possess. Pray for angels to descend with manna unto you. I will not leave you orphans. Remember Moses was in the desert for forty years. I fed, and blessed him, and those under his care for forty years. Do not fear. I Am, the Provider, invites you to pray for all provision. Humble yourselves before Me. Kneel in all humility, and ask for what you need. Those who honor Me have nothing to fear. I will guide, and protect their every step. Walk in faith. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom