Sunday, 11 September 2016

Imagine How I Suffer

Children Created For My Glory,
You err. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. My heart breaks for love of you. My heart breaks when I witness your refusals to love as I do. Beloved, you are mine. Will you not walk the Earth as My ambassadors? I hope in you. I never abandon hope. My love for you never fails you. My love for you compels Me to reach out to you on a daily basis. I often speak to your hearts, yet you do not hear Me. I regularly invite you to prayer, and you remain glued to your televisions. I offer you many gifts, and you turn away from My grace. Beloved, you break My heart. Admit your wrongdoings. Finally be right with Me. Admit all that you have done to dishonor Me. Do this today. Repent. Repent, and return to the fold. Time is of the essence. Wound My heart no longer. Imagine how I suffer for love of you. Imagine the pain of every rejection I carry. Imagine the pain of My hunger for your love, a love you refuse Me. Multiply these pains over the centuries, and by countless numbers. Begin to feel My pain. Console My broken heart. I still hope in you. Do not persevere in sin. You will answer for it. I bless you, and love you without condition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom