Friday, 30 September 2016

Know My Laws

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me for My plans are perfect. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Abandon the ways of the world. Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Grow in holiness. Repent of all wrongdoing. Enter into My divine will each morning. Truly desire to honor only Me. Worship Me on bended knee. Worship My most holy name. Keep My commandments. Do not break My laws. I have engraved these laws upon your hearts. Stop lying to yourselves. Do not fornicate. Do not commit adultery. Do not steal. Do not covet. Do not make idols for yourselves, and worship false Gods. Know My laws. Teach them to your children. Teach them to all those you meet. Keep My Sabbath, and make it holy. Spend time with Me. Adore only Me. Be right with Me, and I will provide all that you need. Never fear events foretold for they must come to pass. Live for Truth. Live for Me. Sacrifice. Share all that you have. Conversions are taking place all over the world. Rejoice in this. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and hope in Me. Persevere in prayer. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom