Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Lead Your Children In Prayer

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of Love. I await your fiat. Abandon your cares. Trust in Me. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Uproot all sin from your lives. Live for My glory. Forget your plans. Do not grow in selfishness. Share all that I provide. Share your time, your possessions, your homes with those in need. Gift others each day. Make quality time for members of your family. Pray together. Kneel before Me in all humility, and lead your children in prayer. Please bring your children to mass. Celebrate all that I have done for you, and all humanity. Hope in Me. Even as trials multiply, rejoice in Me. Be right with Me. Keep My commandments. Grow in love. Remember that all you say, think, and do, must be for My glory. Walk in holiness always.  I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom