Monday, 12 September 2016

Lies Of Overpopulation, Of Doom

Children Of My Divine Heart,
My triune blessing I give you now. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Saints. I invite you to change for My glory. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Do not delay. Give Me permission to bless you beyond imagination. Give Me permission to work in you. So many of My children are lost. Too many err. They have been deceived by Satan, and remain trapped by the lures of your world. They fear the loss of possessions more than the loss of their eternal destination. Millions reject Me. I witness every transgression. I witness murders, thefts, rapes, quarrels, adultery, idolatry, and refusals to love. So many crimes I see, everyday. Explain this to Me. You call yourselves My children, and you murder the reputations of those I have placed upon your path. You waste food, and steal from Me. I have orchestrated things to perfection. You destroy even the food chain. I have planned how things are to be. You disobey, and pollute all around you. Beloved, cut back on your purchases. Be content with less. Help those in need. My blessings extend to all My children. Why are millions subject to famine, and disease? This is unacceptable. Change. I command you to love. Pray for multiplication, and I will provide. Do not fear. Do not listen to the elite who spread lies of overpopulation, of doom. Nothing is impossible to Me. Simply pray for multiplication, and walk in faith. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom