Friday, 16 September 2016

Live In Harmony

Children Created For My Glory,
Kneel before your God. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. Your world is broken beyond imagination. I entrusted the planet into your care. Look at the destruction all around you. You have uprooted trees, polluted the oceans, and killed much life. Beloved, why are you so reckless? Begin to live in harmony. Seek to establish harmony among yourselves. Respect your environment. Do not disobey Me. Only I Am is the Author of Life. Do not make yourselves as gods. Know your place. Cloning is wrong. It is an abomination. Gene manipulation is also unacceptable to Me. Stop your scientific search for immortality. You will never accomplish this goal. Obey My every instruction. Humble yourselves before Me. Know your place. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom