Friday, 2 September 2016

Make Godly Choices

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. My plans are perfect. Abide in Me. Truly desire to honor, and obey Me. Enter into My divine will each morning, and make every effort to please Me during the day. Pray without ceasing. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. Tell others of My blessings. Do not lead others to sin. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Do not compromise virtue. Pray for discernement. Make godly choices. When you decide on something, ask yourself first if this decision will honor Me. When you know it will not, then change your course. Think of Me always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom