Monday, 19 September 2016

Memorize Scripture

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to transform you in Love. Allow Me entry. I so desire to abide in you. Give Me reign. I promise to be gentle. You must change for My glory. You were created for this intention. Beloved, make time for Me always. Abide in Me. Read My words of love each day. Memorize as much scripture as possible now. Soon Bibles will disappear off the face of the Earth. Memorize scripture, and I will be in a position to bless the Lost when My Chosen have departed from the Earth. Draw near to Me. Live each day as your last. Uproot sin, and walk in My ways. Keep your gaze fixed upon the cross. Trust in Me. Remember that Satan is a defeated foe. Never tremble before your enemies. Be strong in the faith. Stand your ground. Defend your position. Your battles are more spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Therefore pray. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom