Thursday, 15 September 2016

Open Up To My Master Plan

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. My master plan nears fruition. I need your help. Beloved, please pray. Pray without ceasing. Your prayers honor Me, but they truly bring about much needed change. Focus on your prayer life. Spend time with Me, and increase your prayer petitions before My throne of mercy. Adore Me, and ask for all that you require. Ask, Little Ones. Ask, and I will provide your every need. Never fear. Gift Me with your trust. Open up to My master plan, and hope in Me. Millions refuse Me. Events will now force them to kneel before Me, and beg for forgiveness. They will have no other choice. Pray, Beloved. I entrust the world into your very capable hands. Pray daily. Pray in My divine will. My will must be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray, and expect miracles to befall you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom