Wednesday, 28 September 2016

Outwit Your Enemy

Children Of My Divine Heart,
Hear Me. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. Accept My divine will over you. Abandon your free will at My feet. Gift Me with expressions of your love for Me. Gift Me with your obedience, and trust. Do not question My ways. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Be holy. Seek My will. Much of what you see around you has been orchestrated by Satan's hand. Do not enter blindly into situations, and relationships. Beware. Identify the graces, and gifts which come down to you from My hand. Learn to identify Satan's traps, and machinations over you. Outwit your enemy. Be vigilant. I hope in you. Pray for discernment, and remain faith filled. Call on My Spirit of Love to guide your every step. Walk blameless in My sight. Difficult times are ahead. Keep your faith in Me. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Abandon your fears for Satan is behind them. Hope as never before. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom