Saturday, 17 September 2016

Pray For An End To All Satanic Feast Days

Children Created For My Glory,
I bless you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. My master plan nears fruition. Enter into My divine will, and walk in faith. Trust in Me. Pray for conversions. Pray for the Satanists of the world. Do not allow Satanists to control your cities, and lives. Stand in faith. Encamp your angels around your schools, and public institutions. Pray for protection for Satan plans your destruction. Pray for an end to all Satanic feast days, and for My will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Take back your ground. Take back your countries. Pray, America. Invite other nations of the world to follow your example.  Pray without ceasing. Smash your idols to the ground. Do not adore the Beast. Do not worship Satan. Hear Me. As you stand in My presence, you will be made to answer for every transgression. Be faith filled, obedient, and humble. Keep no mortal sin upon your souls. This night, many will appear before Me, and beg for mercy but I will cast them into Hell's fire for having refused My grace. Beloved, when you reject Me, you decide for Satan. You would do well to remember this. Uproot all sin from your lives for time is of the essence. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom