Thursday, 1 September 2016

Pray For Multiplication

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Be holy. Pray. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for those in need. Pray for multiplication of food, and ressources, for times are difficult in many parts of the world. Be faith filled. Do your share. Your prayers will make a difference in the lives of many. Pray for multiplication, and miracles will take place in Venezuela, in the United States of America, and in many other nations of the world. Be generous with your prayers. Gift others with tokens of your love, and affection, even if they are far far away. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom