Sunday, 18 September 2016

Put An End To All Satanic Rituals

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Enter into My divine will. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Model virtue, and stand in faith. Never fear. Speak your peace. Keep your ground. Do not compromise. Keep My commandments, and be firm in your resolve. Abandon the ways of the world. Remember that you must truly desire to please Me in all that you say, think, and do. Desire to grow in holiness. Offer up each minute of your day to Me. Offer up your trials, and sacrifices. Be grateful to Me for all that I provide. Millions still refuse Me. Beloved, those who dismember My children will know My wrath. Put an end to all satanic rituals. Hear Me. Do not postpone your return to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom