Saturday, 10 September 2016

Put Your Needs Last

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of My grace for all humanity. I await your fiat. I so desire to rejoice in you this day. Make every effort to honor, and obey Me. I created you all for My glory, yet millions refuse to admit My very existence. Millions go about their lives as though I Am is not there witnessing every transgression, every breach of love, every sin of omission. Beloved, I Am, your Father on High, call out to you this instant. Answer My call to holiness. Answer My call to serve. Put your needs last. Think of those under your care. Think of the stranger you see begging in the street. Think of the homeless person you cross in the park. Do not live only for yourselves. I never created you for such selfish intentions. Be generous with your time, and ressources. Share all that I place at your disposal. Be holy. I desire to lead you to greatness. Humble yourselves before Me. Kneel before your King, the One True God. Accept My corrections, and rid yourselves of the cares of the world. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom