Thursday, 8 September 2016

Refuse To Give In To Fear

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am the King of Kings. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without condition. Trust Me completely. Abandon the ways of the world. Give Me permission to lead you to holiness. Give Me permission, and know that all contributes to the greater good. Know that I Am is responsible for all change. Trust that My divine will shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Pray for this intention. Do not remain so gullible. Beware Satan's traps, and machinations. Uproot all sin from your lives. Be content with less. Share all that I provide. Refuse to give in to fear. Satan's agenda is to control nations with fear. Stand for what is right. Fight for the Truth. Trust in Me. Pray for strength. I will lead you. I hope in you. It is never too late. Pray without ceasing, and wait on My perfect timing. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom