Friday, 23 September 2016

Restoration Is Happening For Millions Of Families

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I await your fiat. Trust in Me. I know what is best for you. I know what is best for you, your families, and your respective nations. Beloved, seek My divine will. Enter into My divine will each morning, and remain there. Remain close to Me. Draw near to Me a little more each day. Abandon the world, and all its' traps. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Never break the covenant which binds us. Keep your word. Live as saints. Lead your families to Heaven. Do not give up on relationships. Cherish those I have placed in your lives. Cherish your spouse, and your children. Make time for them. Pray as a family. Restoration is happening for millions of families torn apart by Satan's schemes. I now restore marriages, and reunite families. Forgiveness will give way to miracles. Until all healing is complete, walk in faith. Hope in Me. Yield to My divine will. Do not question My master plan. Yield to Me in all areas of your lives. I promise you miracle upon miracle will  befall you, and those you love, when you obey My commandments. Never doubt the magnitude of My love for you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom