Saturday, 24 September 2016

Set Spiritual Goals

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. Abandon your free will unto Me. Gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. Obey My commandments. Keep My precepts. Walk in faith. Satan will do everything in his power to discourage you, and to break your resolve. Stand in faith. Make all necessary sacrifices. Set spiritual goals, and give greater importance to your spiritual growth. The things of the world are of no value in the afterlife. You would do well to remember this. Grow in holiness. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and draw near to Me. Model virtue to your children. Lead those under your care back to the fold. Lead by your example, and faith. Millions refuse to listen to My voice. Satan has them believing more lies. Beloved, I do speak to you regularly. Be silent. Listen to Me. Learn to recognize My call. After all these years, you should already know My voice. I have not left your orphans. I whisper in your ear, each day. I Am is faithful. Listen for Me. Console My broken heart. I yearn for your love. Tell Me the desires of your heart. Be holy. I will provide all that you require. Hope in Me. Never fear. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom