Sunday, 25 September 2016

Value All The Relationships In Your Life

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your heart to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Give Me your fiat. Hope in Me. Desire to enter into Heaven, and to behold My face. Desire to worship Me for all eternity. Let your eternal destination become your principal preoccupation. Pray. Pray. Pray without ceasing, and grow in holiness before Me. I witness your efforts, and your failings. I witness every success, and every defeat. Refuse to give up the fight. Fight for Truth. Walk in righteousness. Look for Me. Cling to Me, and repent of all wrongdoing. Cling to Me, and change. I have encamped angels all around you. They minister to you on a regular basis. Speak to Me. Value our relationship. Value all the relationships in your life as they are truly My gifts to you. When you cross over into the spiritual realm, you will realize how every person in your life was planted there by My hand. Value the covenant you have with Me. Honor Me. I promise to guide your every step. Seek My divine will, and stand in faith. I command you to love even those who make you suffer. Love as I love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom