Saturday, 3 September 2016

You Must Be Mine

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Saints. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Hope in Me. My master plan nears fruition, Beloved. You must be mine. Accept Me as the One True God. The harvest is underway. Millions know famine. Beloved, prepare for your eternal destination. Forget the world. Prepare to meet Me, and to come before My throne to receive Justice. Your judgement nears. Do not mock My laws any longer. Many mockers have been thrown into Hell Fire, and some now curse their parents for failing them. Beloved, be holy. You must live to honor Me. Put an end to your agendas. Place Me first. Pray, and honor Me. Many are called to work in My vineyard, but most refuse My invitation to serve. Beloved, I call on you to engage in battle. Pray. Pray for conversions. Pray for the Lost. All souls matter to Me. I plan to break hearts of stone this week. Simply pray, and hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom