Sunday, 4 September 2016

Your Economy Will Soon Collapse

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the One True God. Open your hearts. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Love. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of grace for all humanity. Beloved, look around you. Destruction is everywhere. Satan has deceived the masses. Famine spreads all over the earth. Millions are at risk of eternal damnation. Pestilence has begun. The elite plans the destruction of financial markets. Your economy will soon collapse. You will need to rely on Me for all things to survive. Be mine. Accept to fall completely under My care. Simply pray, and place your trust in Me. Trust Me completely from one second to the next. Do not waver. Do not question events foretold. Live them in faith. Walk in all humility. Do not accept the Mark. Do not compromise your eternal destination to remain a few more minutes on the Earth. I prepare an eternity of bliss for you. It is preferable to die, to give your life, than to lose your soul. You would do well to remember this. Hope in Me. Rejoice in Me always. I bless you, and promise to keep you strong. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom